Polished granite is one of the three types of granite. It has a glossy, echoes like shine that reflects light well and produce attention to the stone. Polished granite and polished concrete is amazing, check www.epoxyportstlucie.com for some amazing examples. It has long been one of the most popular choices for kitchen designs exhibiting the flecks or specks the specific stone features. It evokes a certain elegance when incorporated into an interior home design. Because of its glossy finish which adds richness and elegance to space, polished granite is mostly favored by homeowners and designers. It has the ability to repel stain for a high-polish finish granite making it an extraordinary choice for kitchen countertops. If you wanted your center island to be the stunning focal point, polished granite is the perfect element to execute this style. A polished granite countertop functions exceptionally well as a work area and the versatility of granite is unequaled. A polished-granite island can instantly be transformed into a serving or dining space when visitors arrive once your meal preparation is done.
Polished granite is popularly used for a countertop. Because of its versatility, it may also be incorporated into flooring in more formal rooms, like the dining room. Polished granite can do its works to elevate the lavishness of your decor. There is a wide range of color selections available if you adore granite in a polished finish that includes shades of gold, black, white, and gray. Consider a darker shade with less color variation, like Marron Cohiba granite if you wanted something a bit different or something that personifies your style from the more commonly seen mixed color designs. For a vintage look, opt on pairing it with metal accents, a tiled backsplash, and white cabinetry.
Polished Countertop Advantages
- It provides a natural appearance with a high gloss and sheen for a well-polished granite tile.
- Polished countertop creates a relatively durable finish.
- Polished granite countertop does not need stripping.
- It creates a sophisticated look that does not need too much cleaning effort.
- Polished granite countertops are considered to be a low maintenance countertop surface. The chances of needing to be repaired or resurfaced are little. Many of these granite countertops will last more than 10 years before needing to be reapplied as the technology for sealers has come a long way over the years. When they do need to be reapplied the process is similar to cleaning and it is something that most homeowners can do on their own so it is a budget-friendly.